Rock En' RoLL lets get It On!!!!..hahah »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rock En' RoLL

I wanna be a rock-and-roll poet,
Grab all the money movie stars make.
Come on, people now, please gimme some breaks.
Where is your sense of
Rhyme?

I gotta pull out, become a big hit,
Narcissistic, hedonistic, futuristic man…
Activism, social prism, are you my fan?
If not, don’t waste my
Time.

I wanna limo, centerfolds in bed,
Cheap drugs, free sex, heavy metal nights.
Sweeter than candy, it hurts me so right.
C’mere babe; what’s your
Sign?

That is so passé…

I wanna shock this world, shatter its core.
Tell everyone how to feel real good.
Have you seen my tattoo, maybe you should…
Naked blonde in snake’s
Jaws.

I gotta rip from convoluted words,
Fatalistic, masochistic, jingoistic sound.
Convince loving public I’m hell straight bound.
Play loud, scream hard, break
Laws.

I wanna contract, percentage up front,
Sell my books, bobble dolls, black tee-shirts.
Pose for tabloids, complain about their dirt,
Wind up, throw a fist,
‘Cause…
I wanna be a rock-and-roll poet.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

helo! :D nice blog, nice poem, and the rhyming. hehehe. :D 'til hir, byebye. comment din. :D

KEESHIA :] said...

oooh. nyc poem

frantian® said...

okya,,,'

hahah!

A. Marie said...

... wow. dark ung poem mo ha. mejo freaky pa. ...
... preo nice rin xa. i like the lines =D ...

Dodge said...

wow nice poem^^

SIlverLine_666 said...

nice poem I like it.. and ur prof... RnR

~Tickisan 4ever

ErNeSt said...

niceprofile!!socy
idol!!!
dhaaa!!
you rock!!
tikisan!

chixie pixie said...

cool uh? :D
astig man yan poem mo rnr nga tlga.
hehehe.

comment din ^^,

rheese._.mwah said...

bele..
speaks for yourself!
rnr

sherfhil dajuela said...

yoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

gudluck na future!!

kaya lang se...

\tikisan/

R O I said...

nice nice..

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hihihi! nice poem bro. :DD
rock en roll powet pala ha. pwede. :D
nice din background mo pare. ups!

sk8_core said...

nyc pare. ^^

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

nice el poem!
hahaha.
cool.
pang rnr gad. :D